Any Xbox One and PlayStation 4 gamers that have been itching for a MMO title with high combat action might be excited to hear that En Masse Entertainment is readying the release of the MMO, TERA, which aims to deliver true action combat with optimized game controls. The recently released trailer shows off the improvements made to the game such as: streamlined interfaces, intelligent button mapping, and new gameplay systems which compliment the inherent fast-paced combos, dodging, and targeting mechanics the game as become known for.
For those wishing to check out the console version themselves, the open beta will be starting this weekend, March 9th at 9am EST and ending on March 12th at 2am EST.
The console trailer for TERA can be viewed here
The new features include:
- Lock-On System: An all-new ‘Lock-On System’ helps keep the enemies and action in sight and centered on-screen.
- Class Based Controls: Each class has its own unique default control scheme. The controls can be completely remapped if the default is not suitable for your play style.
- Combat UI: The user interface has been redesigned with a Radial Menu for quick, intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming: Players can easily broadcast TERA via Twitch and Mixer with integrated support.
- Communication: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members thanks to native voice chat or they can opt out if they wish at any time
If you have ever wished to experience TERA‘s trademarked ‘true action’ combat and the wonders of hunting down the aptly-labeled BAMS (Big Ass Monsters) in heroic fashions but lacked a PC powerful enough can now enjoy every aspect on consoles.
TERA is slated to be available on the Xbox One, and the PlayStation 4 in Spring 2018
Author: Josh Crete
Gamer, Ninja Warrior, Traceur, and Father of two. Video Game passion ignited thanks to the 1995 SNES classic “Chrono Trigger”. Still an avid gamer, playing mostly RPGS, however likes to dip into other genre’s from time to time.